We are using DZ4Ad.com ad codes for website monetization, bloggers try various ad placements on the blog to increase the revenue.
Well, on some blogs, you might have seen ads placed below the post title. Do you know why? It is because the area just below the post title gets the most exposure and is the best place to ad units to increase the revenue.
1. Create an ad unit.
2. The ads won’t appear if you use that code directly. To use this code within the blogger (xHTML) template, you need to convert it first. Use this HTML Parse Tool to change special characters into their corresponding HTML entities.
3. Now, copy the parsed/converted ad code.
4. Open your blogger dashboard >> Template.
5. Backup your current blogger template.
6. Click on Edit HTML button.
7. Press Ctrl+F and search for <data:post.body/> You might find this code more than one time but, you’ve to work with the second one.
8. Now, place your converted code before and after <data:post.body/>
9. Click on Save Template button.
*about dz4ad don't use the same code multiple time, duplicate ad code in the same page will make one of them show blank.