We are using DZ4Ad.com ad codes for website monetization, showing ads in mobile view helps in getting more revenue but many bloggers don't know how to show ads in mobile view in blogger. so I thought to share this trick with which you can show ads on mobile.
Its very easy, to show your ads on mobile follow below steps:
2. Now go to Template and click on Edit html.
3. In the Html page click anywhere in code and search for the widget title(Step 1) by using Ctrl+F on your keyboard or if you can't find it click on jump to widget and find the code of ads one by one in all widgets as shown in below image.
4. After finding the code of your ads add mobile='yes' just after Locked='false' in the widgets code as shown in below image:
5. Click on save template and you are done, open your blog to see your ads.
Note: Ads will show up only in smartphones, and sometime after following above steps ads still do not show so in that case follow below steps:
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on template and click Settings wheel under mobile template.
3. Change Simple(default) template to Custom template.
4. Click on save and you are done.
*you need to have a custom mobile template if you dont maybe posts will not load so your solution isto change an other theme.
*about dz4ad don't use the same code multiple time, duplicate ad code in the same page will make one of them show blank.